Zenel (Zen) Bajraktari
After completing his Trade in Carpentry and Joinery in Sydney NSW, Zen gained further experience with Sydney based building companies before moving back to Nhulunbuy to establish Zenco Constructions.
Recognising the need for a local based building company that could provide a complex range of services and skills in the remote Northern Territory, plus Zen's personal ambition and drive to ensure it succeeded has led Zenco Constructions to where it is now - as an often preferred tenderer for large projects while still able to assist smaller businesses and clients.
Zen has ensured his personal and company qualifications equal his services and remain current:
- Registered Business with ABN
- CAL Accreditation
- Asbestos Removal Licence and Registration Trade/Certificate 3 in Carpentry & Joinery
- Level 3 in Sheet Metal & Fabrication
- Certificate in Working At Heights
- Backhoe Licence
- NT Work Safe Construction White Card
"No job is too small, too large or too complex, we strive to provide a consistent, high quality service to all customers!"